Cattaraugus County, known as the Enchanted Mountains of Western New York, is situated below Buffalo and Niagara Falls and borders the Allegheny National Forest. There is plenty of room to explore as the County is home to beautiful scenery that display forested, rolling hills and clean, sparkling lakes, rivers and streams; quaint villages and friendly people, with events and activities for all interests. We have major attractions that will enhance your search for the unknown, including Allegany State Park, Griffis Sculpture Park, Rock City Park, and the ski town of Ellicottville with its ski resorts, Holiday Valley and HoliMont. Visit the Seneca Nation of Indians and New York’s Amish Trail to experience Culture and History first hand. See why you too will become Enchanted with our area.
Family Friendly Events:
- May 12 Ghost Hunt/Tour of The Hinsdale House featuring Proof Paranormal
- May 20 Public Overnight Ghost Hunt of Hinsdale House with Para Expeditions
- Jun 02 VIP Hinsdale House Investigation/Ghost Hunt Featuring Ed and Louise
- Jun 09 The Method with Brian Cano at the Hinsdale House
- Jun 23 Public Ghost Hunt with Psychic Chelsea Gill
- Jun 30 Ghost Tour of Hinsdale House with High Priest Psychic Medium Kristen Lee
- Jul 29 Paranormal Camp Out and Ghost Hunt of The Hinsdale House
- Aug 18 Public Overnight Ghost Hunt of Hinsdale House with Para Expeditions
- Sep 29 Nightmare Hayrides on Sommerville St.
- Oct 27 Horror at the Hollywood