Paddle sparkling waterways and fish for legendary salmon and trout. Explore intriguing museums and sandy beaches. Catch a spectacular sunset over Great Lake Ontario, and rest in a luxurious waterfront hotel or pristine lakeside campsite. You’ll find fascinating history, affordable adventures and great outdoors in Oswego County!
- Casey’s Cottage at Mexico Point State Park
- Fort Ontario State Historic Site
- Starr Clark Tin Shop and Underground Railroad Museum
Family Friendly Events:
- Sep 24 Haunted Tours of Casey’s Cottage
- Oct 14 Fort Ontario Ghost Tour and Reveal
- Oct 28 Fulton Ghost Tours