Paddle sparkling waterways and fish for legendary salmon and trout. Explore intriguing museums and sandy beaches. Catch a spectacular sunset over Great Lake Ontario, and rest in a luxurious waterfront hotel or pristine lakeside campsite. You’ll find fascinating history, affordable adventures and great outdoors in Oswego County!
Call 585-201-5079 x175 or listen below.
- Casey’s Cottage at Mexico Point State Park
- Fort Ontario State Historic Site
- Starr Clark Tin Shop and Underground Railroad Museum
Family Friendly Events:
- May 30 Spend an Evening with the ghosts of Casey’s Cottage
- Aug 14 Tales of the Harbor: Mysteries, Myths, and Ghost Stories
- Aug 22 Spend an Evening with the ghosts of Casey’s Cottage
- Sep 26 Haunted Casey’s Cottage