Owego’s Parkview Restaurant & Pub

145 Front Street
Owego, NY 13827
(607) 687-9873

Website
E-mail
Facebook
Twitter

The hotel building was built in 1867. In 2008, the Parkview received a grant from the North Avenue Gateway Revitalization Project, in order to improve commerce in the area through renovations of existing businesses. In 2011, Beth and Mark Johnson purchased the Parkview, despite heavy damage from flooding. After many renovations and repairs, the Irish pub and restaurant opened its doors in 2012 and has been serving Owego’s finest ever since! Secrets abound on the second floor, where rooms have remained dusty and quiet for many years. One room, sealed off after a small fire in the 1970s, was rediscovered 40 years later by Beth Johnson herself!

Audio Tour:

Opportunities for visitors:

Investigations of all three floors and guided tours welcome by appointment.

Days/times of operation:

Bar and restaurant hours:
Mon – Thurs: 10am – 10pm
Fri & Sat: 10am – 11pm

Investigations and tours by appointment.

TV shows aired on:

 

 

 

 

In the News:

WBNG CBS Binghamton, NY

Nearby Hauntings