- September 30, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 07, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 14, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 21, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 28, 2017 | 7:00pm
Lewiston, NY 14092
Step back in time as our theatrical guides lead you through the Historic District, always (as in life) ending up in the Village Cemetery. They’ll provide you with an eerie and fun-filled adventure as you learn about curses, graveyard etiquette and bizarre early medical practices, all told by costumed actors channeling the spirits of yesteryear.
Opportunities for visitors:
The Marble Orchard Ghost Walks are one of WNY’s most popular autumn tourist destinations, unmatched when it comes to presenting both historical truths and ghostly legends.
Days/times of operation:
7 – 8:30 p.m.
Adults: $15, children under 12 $5. Appropriate for all ages.
- Hamburg Paranormal Walks
- Marble Orchard Ghost Walks
- Haunted History Ghost Walk: East Aurora
- Cobblestone/Canalside Paranormal Walks
- Lockport Paranormal Walks
- Gallery Reading Victorian Tea
- Medina Paranormal Walks
- Enchanted Forest at Beaver Meadow Audubon
- Van Horn Mansion Candlelight Tours
- The Haunt at the Villa – Walk if you dare!
- The Haunted Pub Crawl: East Aurora
- 13 Ghosts of The Roycroft Campus
- Haunted History Ghost Walks: The Supernatural Roycroft
- Historic Batavia Cemetery Candlelight Ghostwalk
- Halloween Candlelight Ghostwalk
- Terror on the Tracks