- September 30, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 07, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 14, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 21, 2017 | 7:00pm
- October 28, 2017 | 7:00pm
Lockport, NY 14094
A historical walking tour of the paranormal history of the Town of Lockport. After each tour, for those who dare, we will head down into the Lockport locks with our full spectrum camera for a little ghost hunting that is included with admission. One of WNY’s oldest towns has yielded a truly bizarre past.
Opportunities for visitors:
Historical walking tour of the paranormal history of the Town of Lockport.
Days/times of operation:
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
$10 per person, no tickets, or reservations are required
- Hamburg Paranormal Walks
- Marble Orchard Ghost Walks
- Haunted History Ghost Walk: East Aurora
- Cobblestone/Canalside Paranormal Walks
- Lockport Paranormal Walks
- Gallery Reading Victorian Tea
- Medina Paranormal Walks
- Enchanted Forest at Beaver Meadow Audubon
- Van Horn Mansion Candlelight Tours
- The Haunt at the Villa – Walk if you dare!
- The Haunted Pub Crawl: East Aurora
- 13 Ghosts of The Roycroft Campus
- Haunted History Ghost Walks: The Supernatural Roycroft
- Historic Batavia Cemetery Candlelight Ghostwalk
- Halloween Candlelight Ghostwalk
- Terror on the Tracks